• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

I want that Ticket
(tsk)

The Drumstick in front is Signed by James Dewees as "Reggie" too

It was at the small stage at emos and I was able to grab it at the end of the show.

Edited by Gsims718

I live in Northern arizona. We have all 4 seasons here.

Weather is great. Much better than in the East Valley where I live. We like to get up to Payson at least a couple times a year and we bought some land up in that area a few years ago but haven't been able to afford to build on it. Guess I could always follow your lead and sell my books but man that would just be TOO hard.

Today was my birthday and I told my wife I really wanted a bookshelf for my comic room. We picked it up today and the books fit great. This is most of my raw books, and none of my CGC books, but it sure freed up a lot of room in my closet!

136559.jpg.0670583e974dd80226899ebd1181dd4d.jpg

Today was my birthday and I told my wife I really wanted a bookshelf for my comic room. We picked it up today and the books fit great. This is most of my raw books, and none of my CGC books, but it sure freed up a lot of room in my closet!

Well Happy Birthday. :foryou:

Great! Now you have him feeling guilty that he didn't start you a birthday thread. Are you happy?

Great! Now you have him feeling guilty that he didn't start you a birthday thread. Are you happy?

Cool solid shelves and happy birthday (thumbs u

Finally, got myself an inexpensive display cabinet for my slabs .. £60 from Ebay, and the seller was local (even better) :)

I've got a small, metal standee on order (with a really small footprint) to display each slab, as the plastic ones I'm using at the moment take up too much room.

Apologies for the mobile phone pic, but at the moment .. it's the best digicam I possess ..

2013-04-04205809_zps4b7df616.jpg

Finally, got myself an inexpensive display cabinet for my slabs .. £60 from Ebay, and the seller was local (even better) :)

I've got a small, metal standee on order (with a really small footprint) to display each slab, as the plastic ones I'm using at the moment take up too much room.

Apologies for the mobile phone pic, but at the moment .. it's the best digicam I possess ..

Nice case :applause:

:applause:

Totally Awesome!

Man Reggie is getting alot of Love on these boards! I am surprised.

He toured with the get up kids 2 or three years ago. They did like a two hour set.

I've seen Reggie three times now. The last time I saw him was his "Farewell" tour where he opened as Fluctuation, Came out as Reggie, and closed as Common Denominator. He was up there for like two and a half hours with some costume changes.

"One time I was at a private school and it cost like effin $4000 a year to go there. And, uh, so we were the mess kids cause we didn't have effin' Guess jeans or anything. And I was walking into the effin' lunch room, under the effin', what the eff is the thing called? That over you're head. The AWNINGS. And I happened to look up just for a second, and, I happened to look up. And a bird mess in my eye.

Hey did you get that shirt from old navy? I knew you did dude. Right on, Hell yeah, biotch!"

Edited by ComicsNYC22