• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,320 posts in this topic

Another wide view.

IMG_0724.JPG

That is one awesome room RedFury!!!!!! It looks like you have a great wealth of back issue reading to be had in that office. I really enjoy how you separated the Marvels and the DC Archives but kept them close. Nice bookshelves man!! I know that this is about the comics but I wanted to comment on you having some really elegant furniture as well...looks AMAZING-MAN (homage to the slabbed book on the desk wink) I also have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the framed More Fun #54 that you have above the desk. Did you have that professionally framed? Is it a print and if it is where did you obtain it? Awesome :applause:

Another wide view.

IMG_0724.JPG

That is a fantastic space dude, I love the whole set up, how much time do you actually get to spend just relaxing and reading in here?

My age is really starting to tell on me as the more I look at this, the more comfortable that chair looks lol

Another wide view.

IMG_0724.JPG

That is a fantastic space dude, I love the whole set up, how much time do you actually get to spend just relaxing and reading in here?

My age is really starting to tell on me as the more I look at this, the more comfortable that chair looks lol

+1

Awesome room :applause:

Another wide view.

IMG_0724.JPG

That is one awesome room RedFury!!!!!! It looks like you have a great wealth of back issue reading to be had in that office. I really enjoy how you separated the Marvels and the DC Archives but kept them close. Nice bookshelves man!! I know that this is about the comics but I wanted to comment on you having some really elegant furniture as well...looks AMAZING-MAN (homage to the slabbed book on the desk wink) I also have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the framed More Fun #54 that you have above the desk. Did you have that professionally framed? Is it a print and if it is where did you obtain it? Awesome :applause:

Thanks! Yeah, I put the Amazing Man on the desk as an Easter egg for you guys to find. :)

The More Fun 54 is actually an original art re-creation done by Shelly Moldoff. So is the All-Star 3. They are both professionally framed, yes.

Another wide view.

IMG_0724.JPG

Thanks! The chair is comfy, and I usually read in it a few times a week. Lately I've been working my way through all the golden age Batman stories in order, including the Worlds Finest appearances. :cloud9:

Another wide view.

IMG_0724.JPG

Thanks! The chair is comfy, and I usually read in it a few times a week. Lately I've been working my way through all the golden age Batman stories in order, including the Worlds Finest appearances. :cloud9:

:applause: