• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superboy #195 CGC

8 posts in this topic

So, what's up here:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=superboy+cgc+195

There are THREE of these listed this week on eBay, all CGC 9.4. Did someone find a box of these somewhere? Normally you can't find these anywhere, but suddenly they're all over creation? I want one, are there two other people who actually want one this week?

So, what's up here:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&ht=1&query=superboy+cgc+195

There are THREE of these listed this week on eBay, all CGC 9.4. Did someone find a box of these somewhere? Normally you can't find these anywhere, but suddenly they're all over creation? I want one, are there two other people who actually want one this week?

You'll find out! crazy.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

So, what's up here:

Odd.. Greggy and I were just talking about that. Looks like several dealers shared a sizable Bronze DC find in the recent past?

There seems to be a lot of high grade CGC busting out all over lately...just take a look at the daily CGC listings...total number is low (about 2100),...but amount of high grade DC's is more than I've seen in two years i think.

J.D.

There seems to be a lot of high grade CGC busting out all over lately...just take a look at the daily CGC listings...total number is low (about 2100),...but amount of high grade DC's is more than I've seen in two years i think.

J.D.

That's funny JD... i started a thread in the Marketplace commenting that the listings were low. I believe they were between 3,000-4,000 before the summer. A few posters mentioned that the numbers drop in the summer. We've definately seen/maintained plus 4,000 listings in the recent past.

J.D.

That's funny JD... i started a thread in the Marketplace commenting that the listings were low. I believe they were between 3,000-4,000 before the summer. A few posters mentioned that the numbers drop in the summer. We've definately seen/maintained plus 4,000 listings in the recent past.

Just anecdotally it seems to me that lately there have been more SA/BA DCs both on ebay and Heritage auctions. And the prices seem to be going up too.

I've been looking for a high grade 195 for a while.

But these have so much spine showing.

Anyone have one that has good centering?