• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAS I THE ONLY ONE:

30 posts in this topic

That found the boards hard to get on today confused.gifconfused.gif. It took me over the better

part of 3 hours to log in. Keep geting 'site not found' or 'site under repair'. So am I alone.......

anyone else have this happen??? confused-smiley-013.gif

I did as well, until I went to the CGC website and clicked chat boards then it worked just fine, perhaps the update changed the start page and my bookmark was off?

I tried that as well, (going to the CGC web site) but no luck. I guess I had better take a look at

my home and see if eveything is still ok........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yep... almost made me start smoking again.. insane.gif

893whatthe.gifNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything looks good now........ 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I would never fall off the wagon now... 15 days and counting thumbsup2.gif

HA!! COLD-TURKEY 3 YEARS....... acclaim.gif...I don't even remember what it was

like to smoke.

3 hours you were trying 893whatthe.gif

You know there is life outside these boards out there poke2.gif

Yes you are right. Try to log in, no luck, move on to somthing else, come back, try again,

no luck, move on to somthing else, try again.......This all took place over the course of 3 hours.

I just thought that it was strange that I was not able to log on from about 1 PM West Coast time,

till the time you see on my first post. Not that I sat at my computer for 3 solid hours trying to

log in..... makepoint.gif......... sign-rantpost.gif.... gossip.gifI do have a life, and it is off these boards!!!!!!!!!! grin.gif

It was those government wire taps Brain! poke2.gifmakepoint.gif