• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you sell/trade for your grail?

63 posts in this topic

This question just became more than hypothetical for me. The bigloo just listed a really nice looking copy of one my personal grails, but I'm totally broke at the moment. frustrated.gif I've been looking for any copy of this rare book for three years now and just my luck - one finally turns up when I'm tapped. Right now I'm trying to decide what to dump in order to raise some cash.

hello all...

nothing wrong with asking for help smile.gif...if you have a book you want, lmk, I can bid what you want, and if that bid wins you can get from me as you are able...have done it for folks before, no problem helping a forumite out!

lmk/pm me

rick

Rick that is very cool! PM sent! hail.gif

If you've got anything from the list below, let me know and my little bit of cash can go towards your book! thumbsup2.gif

Unfortunately, I don't have any of them. frown.gif

But I did just sell a Rangers 34 that I bought from you a couple of years ago that will going into the pot. So you did help me out indirectly. smile.gif