• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you read your comics?

26 posts in this topic

My favorite place to read my comics is on the couch with my boy. He's a big fan of Batman and Joker! grin.gif

2736ReadingBatman01.JPG

656ReadingBatman02.JPG

( My wife just took these a little while ago and I thought I'd share them wink.gif )

Wonderful picture! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I got a kick out of seeing you reading Batman to your son. My 3 year old daughter loves Archie and all the Disney Digests.

I don't let her see my comics. I can only imagine the crumpling of paper if she could put her hands on them.

This is where I do all my reading of my older comics. It's usually called 'my' room but it also doubles as the guest bedroom.

Office.jpg

Great posters! I do show my comics to my son, but I make sure to emphasize that Daddy's comics can't be touched, just looked at (the Batman 55 in the pic is a LG reader). He may be the only 2 1/2 year old in the world that knows who Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon are. smile.gif

He does have some modern Batman and Spiderman comics, which has completetly trashed, but he loves them. I want to get some Barks reprints to read to him at some point.

I got a kick out of seeing you reading Batman to your son. My 3 year old daughter loves Archie and all the Disney Digests.

I don't let her see my comics. I can only imagine the crumpling of paper if she could put her hands on them.

This is where I do all my reading of my older comics. It's usually called 'my' room but it also doubles as the guest bedroom.

Office.jpg

I like how the wallpaper paper for your computer is the same as the picture you posted! It's an infinity picture! 27_laughing.gif