• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you read your comics?

26 posts in this topic

... in the garage, the bedroom, the kitchen or the bathtub? blush.gif

I have my favorite spot in my garden at the poolside on a sunny day with a cool martini on the side tongue.gif Just took the picture now after getting out of the chair reading Y:the last man (and putting the martini down)

various027.jpg

Just gotta be careful not dropping the comics in the pool crazy.gif

Must admit i read my golden age under more "safe" circumstances, and normally im sober grin.gif

Early Spring in Denmark? Looks lovely! I read mine in the "comic room", something almost sanctified about reading them there.... shy.gif

No this is from my house in Africa... i travel back and forth .. am there now, a chilly day of 32 C cloud9.gif

Early Spring in Denmark? Looks lovely! I read mine in the "comic room", something almost sanctified about reading them there.... shy.gif

No this is from my house in Africa... i travel back and forth .. am there now, a chilly day of 32 C cloud9.gif

Wow! A house on two continents!?!? Man you really do live well.

Actually my apartment in Denmark is quite small shy.gif

Is that the one with the maid, and the chauffered company car?? poke2.gif

blush.gif hey you are the one with a TEC 27! i would sell my maid AND my company car for that! yay.giftakeit.gif humble people like me will have to settle for the dream of going to Chicago Con and hold it! if i make that trip i will hold you on to your word mind you grin.gif

blush.gif hey you are the one with a TEC 27! i would sell my maid AND my company car for that! yay.giftakeit.gif humble people like me will have to settle for the dream of going to Chicago Con and hold it! if i make that trip i will hold you on to your word mind you grin.gif

it will be waiting for you just in case! grin.gif

I lay on the floor of my man room, aka (the comic room) or as my wife calls it the nerd shack/home office. I have a nice overstuffed leather chair with ottoman in there, but prefer the floor.

Now new comics get read either there, or on the pooper! I am guessing that is where sheild does his best work.

Paul

...I have a nice overstuffed leather chair with ottoman in there, but prefer the floor.

Now new comics get read either there, or on the pooper! I am guessing that is where sheild does his best work.

Paul

Leather chair or toilet confused-smiley-013.gif Why not combine the two? 27_laughing.gif

toiletchair.jpg

GE