• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 208

7 posts in this topic

I can't make up my mind on this one. I think the back cover rip must be bindry in nature since I can't see how you would rip it any other way and leave the rest looking so nice. Any thoughts?

Batman208Back.jpg

Batman208.jpg

Well...I'll take a guess...5.5 for following reasons: rip on back cover, ding to lower spine most noticeable on b/c rip to top b/c, spine dings and general 'dirt' on front and b/c

It's a hard one, but overall I think it has too many small issues to make a high grade. My initial thought was as high as 7, but just looking over that b/c, the rip, dings, etc...makes me come up with a lower grade. curious to know what others think about this one.

Well...I'll take a guess...5.5 for following reasons: rip on back cover

Change your terminology... use the word "tear" instead of "rip" and you have yourself a 6.0

In all seriousness... I think the book has enough positives to keep it at a 6.0 (Fine)

Well...I'll take a guess...5.5 for following reasons: rip on back cover

Change your terminology... use the word "tear" instead of "rip" and you have yourself a 6.0

In all seriousness... I think the book has enough positives to keep it at a 6.0 (Fine)

well, one persons rip is anothers tear...it is a nice book, but IMHO the amount of wear and soil to the white on the cover is going to down grade it. Still 5.5 vs 6.0 close enough! Just watch, it will come back from CGC and get a 4.0 qualified. smile.gif