• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone shed some light on this Gambit set??

6 posts in this topic

I picked this, still sealed, Gambit Collectors set up for a buck while on vacation in a discount bin.

I've never seen it before, I'm not guessing it's worth alot, but would appreciate any info.

Printed in 1993, 4 issues of a limited series.

227580-gambitCP.jpg.a97ca5264c877c0fe01155ebb304e921.jpg

Good deal for a buck, I sold a pack on ebay not that long ago for 10 bucks (not a lot of money, but a pretty good return on a dollar investment).

Wow I guess I better start selling mine at those prices... smirk.gif

Besides Marvels and Gambit, they also did the Daredevil: Man Without Fear, Avengers/X-men Crossover, and Deadpool.

X-men 2099, X-men: Fatal Attraction (2 pack) came later I think.

I still have multiple unopened packs of Gambit, Daredevil: Man Without Fear, and Marvels actually. (Marvels came in two separate Collectors Packs.)

These are first printings though and not like the Whitman reprints of old. Once out of the Collector's Pack, you'd be hard pressed to find any difference between these books and books bought off the shelf.