• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrisco Mad....Chrisco SMASH.....

29 posts in this topic

Puny secretary at work that picked up my box of "To Be Scanned" High Grade House of Mystery/House of Secrets books and shook vigorously!!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Probably lost a grade on each book! Man, I am heated!!!!!! mad.gif

(Sorry, had to vent! Thanks for listening)

Chris

Chrisco would never allow anyone at work to touch his books. They are in my office, on a shelf. Puny secretary came in and just picked up the box. Chrisco said, "No!". Said puny secretary then shook box. frown.gif

Chris

Women need to understand that when a guy says "no".....he means "no".......no matter how sexy his attire is

Thanks for, at least momentarily, lifting my spirits, Bug! smile.gif

Chris

I think the scariest part of this whole thread is the fact that Chrisco HAS a secretary,.......the fact that someone's job is to take direction from him......that's mind-numbing in itself.

J.D.

On this note, I can think of that James Spader - Maggie Glyenhall (sp?) classic "Secretary" where the boss/secretary relationship has more of an S/M feel to it. I would definitely not put that past chrisco, no matter how old his secretary is. I think he actually prefers it that way.

I think the scariest part of this whole thread is the fact that Chrisco HAS a secretary,.......the fact that someone's job is to take direction from him......that's mind-numbing in itself.

I'll be speaking w/ you mother shortly, young man! tongue.gif

Chris

where the boss/secretary relationship has more of an S/M feel to it. I would definitely not put that past chrisco, no matter how old his secretary is. I think he actually prefers it that way.

Can you believe it! I try and illicit some sympathy. Now I'm the "Gimp". frown.gif

Chris

I'll be speaking w/ you mother shortly, young man! tongue.gif

Chris

Don't you mean spanking on my mother?

I loved the movie Secretary. Mmmm...secretaries...mmmm. Sorry...tangent post

893offtopic1.gif

sick minds think alike! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That is really spooky we had the same thought at the same time...lol

Tell her to sleep with you and you'll call it even. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Couldn't agree more, Bug...

Chris, you should explain that she banged your box around, and you should have the opportunity to return the favor insane.gif