• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chrisco Mad....Chrisco SMASH.....

29 posts in this topic

Oh man and you were going to send them in to get slabbed so you could rattle Greggy's cage for a while.. frown.gif

Nevermind.... this should make you feel better Alcohol is your friend

And then give me the word and I'll call Larry up for you so he can 'get down to business' You know he HATES people messing with comics

larry2.jpg

If you're still not happy...well I'm here for you...You're my boy Blue...you're my boy !!!

Give these two 'friends' a shout, I'm sure they'll gladly hook you up with minty-fresh copies of the books you lost, the furniture in their basement/love nest/mom's laundry room is literally made up of DC comics and seeing one of them just had a birthday I'm sure they gladly replace anything you want...free of charge of course flamed.gif

basement.jpg

yea.......like she would have anything to do with a guy who spends 12 hours a day in a chat room about comic books.

Yep that's almost as pathetic as the guy who spends 12 hours a day in a chat room about comic books trolling the other guy who supposedly has no life! Kudos troll. Your mommy must be so proud! laugh.gif