• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Lot - 265 Issues in total - $175 Shipped

17 posts in this topic

A huge run of Captain America comics with highlights being:

Issue # 104, 105, 110, 115 with many more issues in the 100's

Near complete run of the series from 200 to 400

King Size Special #1

Giant Size #1

Annual 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

The grades vary from G to NM-

The price for all 265 issues is $175.00 shipped anywhere in North America

that works out to only 66 cents an issue shipped to you. 893whatthe.gif

The run is too enormous to scan obviously, if interested please inquire by PM. thumbsup2.gif

Hi Paul, hi.gif

This is probably a dumb question and I guess the newer issues are VF/NM or better and older issues are the lower grades. Would it be too much trouble giving me the grades on the few lower number issues I need below 200.

Here are the only issues I need below 200 and if you have time could you please give me approximate grades on issues # 122, 129, 135, 139, 142, 143, 144 and 158, 196. I am interested in the whole lot, but would you ever consider splitting it up? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks in advance,

fay

Hi Fay,

Unfortunately, I only have #196 on the list of books you need under the 200's. It actually grades out about 7.5 (VF-). These are actually my undercopies as I was growing up and upgrading the series. I actually have the entire collection of Caps now and these are my extras from over the years.

It's very much all over the map with the grades. The majority of the later issues would certainly be the copies in the NM- range ( Issues in the 300's) but there are also some very decent high grades all throughout. On the other side of the coin, there are certainly issues that are much lower grade.

Hi Fay,

Unfortunately, I only have #196 on the list of books you need under the 200's. It actually grades out about 7.5 (VF-). These are actually my undercopies as I was growing up and upgrading the series. I actually have the entire collection of Caps now and these are my extras from over the years.

It's very much all over the map with the grades. The majority of the later issues would certainly be the copies in the NM- range ( Issues in the 300's) but there are also some very decent high grades all throughout. On the other side of the coin, there are certainly issues that are much lower grade.

Thanks Paul. thumbsup2.gif

Most of my Cap collection is around the VF/NM range with a few upgrades needed and of course a few holes filled. The search continues and they are pretty easy to find other than the shipping that adds up on all the newer copies buying a few at a time. 893whatthe.gif

news.gif NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALEnews.gifbumpit.gif

Here's the scoop. I was just speaking to my father and he's gotten a bit of the seller's bug. He wants to try selling some comics. They will appear on eBay as he doesn't want to join the forums. So after I talk to him and give him some long boxes to try his abilities to sell I'll post the page in the eBay/Dealers thread.

Maybe some people already have them?

Didn't think of that... I thought they were super ultra rare 27_laughing.gifsorry.gif

The timing of your sale was a coincidence because I just rebagged my CA 200-300 run this week. I didn't think through the obviousness of my comment, of course.

I thought you only had Strange Tales..oh sorry horror books poke2.gif

I have everything you can imagine!!! shy.gif

You know whats the next question im going to ask you gossip.gif LMK

Sorry Danny.. my X-men collection would only grade 9.4-9.6 but the nice thing is every single issue has white pages. ( Wish I could bottle and sell this Winnipeg air !!!)

Sorry Danny.. my X-men collection would only grade 9.4-9.6 but the nice thing is every single issue has white pages. ( Wish I could bottle and sell this Winnipeg air !!!)

Wouldn't that air break the glass from freezing cold. 893whatthe.gif

Wouldn't that air break the glass from freezing cold. 893whatthe.gif

yes.. it would devil.gif

news.gif NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALEnews.gifbumpit.gif

Here's the scoop. I was just speaking to my father and he's gotten a bit of the seller's bug. He wants to try selling some comics. They will appear on eBay as he doesn't want to join the forums. So after I talk to him and give him some long boxes to try his abilities to sell I'll post the page in the eBay/Dealers thread.

The good news is that you will probably get them cheaper but have to wait a few weeks for him to sell as he's very slow at doing anything.

sorry.gif