• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Any late number Sensation Comics past issue 80?

My last issue is 80. 893whatthe.gif

Dang it!

The last 26 issues of Wonder Woman Sensations(80-106) are just a bear to find in grade. I would love to see some high grade copies. It would at least give me some hope.

cloud9.gif One amazing picture after another! Any Standard/Nedor? Fiction House? Thanks!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sure.

What sort of stuff would you like to see? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif [/quote

Oh... piles of early Planets or Schomburg airbrush covers

would suit me just fine. grin.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifyay.gif

cloud9.gif One amazing picture after another! Any Standard/Nedor? Fiction House? Thanks!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Sure.

What sort of stuff would you like to see? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif [/quote

Oh... piles of early Planets or Schomburg airbrush covers

would suit me just fine. grin.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifyay.gif

OK, I'll see what I can do. thumbsup2.gif

Any requests for next photo? insane.gif

This might sound crazy on a comic board but I'd love to see a shot of some of your pulps 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Which titles? makepoint.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Mix in some Shadow (pre-36) and some 37 - 38 Doc Savage, a few Terror Tales and show off only one spicy Spicy in prominence for the comic lovers to request more.

This might sound crazy on a comic board but I'd love to see a shot of some of your pulps 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Mix in some Shadow (pre-36) and some 37 - 38 Doc Savage, a few Terror Tales and show off only one spicy Spicy in prominence for the comic lovers to request more.

Hmmm...OK

Hmmm...OK

I hope my secretary is getting all this down. gossip.gif

Thanks for all the photos, bang-zoom! Just incredible stuff...

You mentioned that you liked the "well-written" funny animal books? Would you mind telling a bit more about what you meant by this?

TimelyGA.jpg

Absolutely OUTstanding, BZ.

I have never seen anything like this in my life.

Thanks, Ryan

Yeah, just take away the comics that lie on top of each stack, and shoot a pic of whats lies underneath

Rinse and repeat till there are no more.

We wanna see them all!

Keep in mind, the guys commenting in this thread have seen it all. And you got them all going!, that in itself is priceless.

Unbelievable kudos to you for sharing these with us. And please let us know when the 10 cents tours start.

I will be first in line.

Ze-/Kenny

Hmmm...OK

confused-smiley-013.gif You asked which ones? Let's try this. Show us a nice sample of the ones you really like! thumbsup2.gif

hey Bang, I got a question. Where did you hear of these CGC Boards? We've ben here for years and you suddenly show up dropping th eBig Bombs we all love so much. Was it at a convention? or thru a dealer? or a fellow Board member? Or just scooting around the internet?

we havent seen the BIG three books yet, but based on the apparent condition of what we have seen, and th ebreadth of your collection, Its my guess that you may actually have the BEST comics collection right now. Speaking of just comics, I think you rival the Dentist in your core runs, grade for grade. Anybody agree? This has got to be a Pedigree....