• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Rex is only on the cover of #2 and #9, but both are classics.

They sure are. Wish I owned both of them.... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You have!

Those were the good old days. I think I had two each at one time. Now I have none.... frown.gif

Well, I just made it through all 93 pages...thank you so much for posting such gorgeous books! 893applaud-thumb.gifYou have such a fine collection, I was blown away page after page. So many books that I could only dream of seeing, thank you...thank you...thank you!!! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I haven't got my Photo Journal Guides here to ask for specific issues, but could I ask to see some horror books with electric chair covers, or grotesque covers of any kind? insane.gif

Cheers! thumbsup2.gif

Andy

How about more Fiction House? Any titles, any issues. Cool covers the better. I'd like to see some bright red covers colors instead of the orange often seen on Fiction House books. Fabulous stuff!

How about more Fiction House? Any titles, any issues. Cool covers the better. I'd like to see some bright red covers colors instead of the orange often seen on Fiction House books. Fabulous stuff!

Ok, I have tons of Fiction House. Maybe I'll start with a bunch next week. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BZ, thanks for posting those Mystery Men books. I really enjoyed seeing them.

When you finish honoring all the other requests that have lined up, it would be great to see some of your early pre-hero DCs, e.g., Detective 1-26 (and a 27 for Ciorac) and New Adventure 12-32.

In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy the show.

Ok, I have tons of Fiction House. Maybe I'll start with a bunch next week. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yay! yay.gifyay.gif