• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

BZ...if you have a run of Wonder woman from 55-75, I would LOVE to see them...in all the years, I have never seen a nice run (always fr to gd to vg)...

gator

How 'bout that? I've never seen Diamond Jack.

A guy in a green suit battling crime with his magic ring, just three months before another guy in a green suit battling crime with his magic ring appears at DC!

www summary of the character

The site does a detailed comparison with Green Lantern.

"Powers:

Had a black diamond embedded into a ring which allowed him to create whatever appeared in his mind. "

Great copy, BZ, and great hero name too!

Jack

slambang1ga.jpg

How 'bout that? I've never seen Diamond Jack.

A guy in a green suit battling crime with his magic ring, just three months before another guy in a green suit battling crime with his magic ring appears at DC!

screwy.gif These are two completely different concepts. Notice that on the cover of Slam-Bang, Diamond Jack is on a field of yellow and that doesn't stop him from melting that machine gun. What more proof can there be that no similarities exist? tongue.gif