• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

lol I think I'll nominate this page for a special award at the next Comic Hall of Fame ceremony.

hormone_6.jpg

Wouldn't it be "Comic Hall of Flame?"

And why exactly does it take 5 Fleamen to call the fleas?

Edited by adamstrange

You are killing me BZ. Can't I least buy THAT one from you? Won't you feel better knowing you have made a poor old comic geek like me happy? :wishluck:

He doesn't dare sell you a book, Bill ... if the board members ever found out he did, they'd be on him like fleas on a flaming cross!!

You are killing me BZ. Can't I least buy THAT one from you? Won't you feel better knowing you have made a poor old comic geek like me happy? :wishluck:

He doesn't dare sell you a book, Bill ... if the board members ever found out he did, they'd be on him like fleas on a flaming cross!!

:signfunny:

Thanks Ryan.... :sorry:

I'd keep my yap shut.

:olol (thumbs u Thank you so much for the pics, BZ. It's refreshing to see how many gems are still hidden in those comic books :luhv:

There's lots of hidden treasures in the early Dell Comics.

I plan on posting a few more stories of various features.

popular59ga.jpg

Bill, if I were selling, I'd definitely give you first crack at it. (thumbs u

popular59ga.jpg

Sadly......."if" is the middle word in life......

BZ,

I don't find any of those kind of stories in my early Popular. I do find some Tracy stories.

2285578621_423dd90fb2_b.jpg

And in Popular 11 I found some nifty Terry and the Pirates strips with the Dragon Lady. She was Tough and mean.

2286367704_6fa6d8270b_b.jpg

BZ,

Just back from two weeks in Belgium. I ate well and didn't over indulge in chocolate. Nice place to visit or work even if you don't speak French or Flemish. But I couldn't post scans of comics using the company computer.

BB

popular59ga.jpg

Sadly......."if" is the middle word in life......

Actually, "crack" may be the most significant word in BZ's reply.

Jack

poorer and older comic geek