• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
21 21

18,204 posts in this topic

Unless I'm missing something major?? BZ would end up having the highest graded copy of AA16

:gossip: actually, mabye the second highest... a 9.4 will be appearing on the census soon

I was surprised he got it graded.

By the way I got seriously light headed when I saw those pulps. Amazing stuff bangzoom!

Those Weird Tales and the stacks of Spicys. Oh my! Did you by chance have a All Story Aug 1912?

I haven't gone through all of the thread yet, but wow...wow! Was there are cover photo?

This is only going to appeal to the Burroughs fans.

BurroughsBooksGA14.jpg

Holy ! I was told I'd find some ERB treasures, but I had no idea (and it only took me 200 pages in this thread). Now just another 400+ pages to get through...dear lord.

These are absolutely amazing. And here's to think I actually thought the few paperback copies I got yesterday were cool.

Edited by Powajemes

This is only going to appeal to the Burroughs fans.

BurroughsBooksGA14.jpg

Holy ! I was told I'd find some ERB treasures, but I had no idea (and it only took me 200 pages in this thread). Now just another 400+ pages to get through...dear lord.

These are absolutely amazing. And here's to think I actually thought the few paperback copies I got yesterday were cool.

I didn't know Moon Maid was Burroughs!!! doh!

Learn something every day on these boards!!!! hm

I've got a few Burroughs Grosset & Dunlap books but they are missing the Book Covers and basically cannot compare with BZ's collection!!!! (worship)

Powajemes, yesterday in a General Forum thread, you mentioned that you collect ERB paperback first printings.

Do you have any photos you can share?

I'd love to see them.

:lol:

What, after seeing your collection? :lol:

In all seriousness, my books are in a box in the garage. Besides, I've only got a handful of the Ace editions. I've struggled finding a good source on distinguishing first prints and didn't want to guess, and thus, I haven't bough many. But I think I have that now. Perhaps in a few months I'll have something more substantial to share.

At least, I hope so...

Edited by Powajemes

Fortunately its not a competition.

Not a fair one anyway. You, sir, are the Roger Clemens of collecting.

You are obviously on the juice!

Fortunately its not a competition.

Not a fair one anyway. You, sir, are the Roger Clemens of collecting.

You are obviously on the juice!

bangzoom, the Tang of comic collecting