• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

A cruise can be a nice relaxing vacation but even that can get complicated.

Picked these up recently and needed an excuse to post them. Zip was touched up a lot on the missing corners.

you never need an excuse to post books like that ;)

We could, however, put out a reward for information or his capture.

4903853223_8393a801e0_z.jpg

I hope these items help find BZ and he is alive and well.

(thumbs u

I wouldn't worry... folks take breaks, it is summer (didn't he travel for like a month + last year this time too)...

I am sure we could get some contract info if anyone had reason to "really" worry (I wonder if one of his old OSPG ads still has valid contact info lol )

I wouldn't worry... folks take breaks, it is summer (didn't he travel for like a month + last year this time too)...

I am sure we could get some contract info if anyone had reason to "really" worry (I wonder if one of his old OSPG ads still has valid contact info lol )

Maybe Donut knows him since he's in DC or Baltimore area. Mark Zaid may know him too. I believe Beerbom mentioned years ago at the start of the thread that he knows him but would keep his identity secret.

I hope you're right Rick. It would be nice to get a confirmation...

Maybe Donut knows him since he's in DC or Baltimore area. Mark Zaid may know him too. I believe Beerbom mentioned years ago at the start of the thread that he knows him but would keep his identity secret.

BZ lives on the west coast now.

hm I need to update my contact info for him then. I still had him in VA

hm I need to update my contact info for him then. I still had him in VA

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall him posting extra late and saying it was due to the time difference.

All: BZ has decided to remain anonymous, so let's respect that -- no need to hand out clues to put people on treasure hunts. Mr. Golden Age will be back, he's probably out raiding the deepest darkest corners of the world for things we didn't even know existed...

BR

All: BZ has decided to remain anonymous, so let's respect that -- no need to hand out clues to put people on treasure hunts. Mr. Golden Age will be back, he's probably out raiding the deepest darkest corners of the world for things we didn't even know existed...

BR

far too late for anonymity, but no one has posted anything that BZ hasn't posted himself (I don't think)...the select few that know "who" he is, are all pretty much old timers and just genuinely concerned (like moondog, etc)

...but BZ has been most gracious in sharing the depth and wealth of knowledge, and for that, I know I am thank ful and wish his return (thumbs u

I think we just bored the snot out of him. He's now posting on the SMC (sheet music collectors) chat board. Or the CMC (circus memorabilia collectors) chatboard. Or...

I think we just bored the snot out of him. He's now posting on the SMC (sheet music collectors) chat board. Or the CMC (circus memorabilia collectors) chatboard. Or...

Or the "women in glass tubes" forum...

He told me his first name in a PM and that's the extent of my knowledge. I know a few boardies here know him or know who he is. I'm just concerned for his well-being. I think he would have mentioned something to us if he were going to take such an extended break. Hopefully the consensus here is correct and nothing is wrong.

:hi:

What did I miss? :shy:

25 Action 1 threads