• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Collection
22 22

18,204 posts in this topic

Love the artwork...and I must say...that's one tough chick..to get a bullet wound and still be able to salute hitler... ;)

I agree. I also think Varna was a more interesting character than the Conqueror in this story.

Thanks for posting Scrooge! :applause:

I've just been lucky to have what we've been talking about lately. There is plenty of material I don't have ... Still, I'm glad everyone enjoyed this one. Who wouldn't love 12 pages of Everett. Plus, notice the name of the country: Damora and I can't help thinking about Namora ...

Could you post some Fox or Centaur Publications material?

Stories with spaceships and cities of the future are especially appreciated. :wishluck:

I've just been lucky to have what we've been talking about lately. There is plenty of material I don't have ... Still, I'm glad everyone enjoyed this one. Who wouldn't love 12 pages of Everett. Plus, notice the name of the country: Damora and I can't help thinking about Namora ...

Stories with spaceships and cities of the future are especially appreciated. :wishluck:

:applause::cloud9::applause:

:applause::cloud9::applause:

YES YES YES!! :golfclap:

We have been fortunate to have been treated recently to several Dan Hastings pages... if you have any Everett "Skyrocket Steele" stories in complete form, "Airsub DX" stories, or any other gems that fit BZ's request above, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Scrooge.

Blast Bennett = Weird Comics?

Yes. The strip ran only in Weird but it did run from # 1 through # 17, skipping only # 10. So, there are 16 Blast Bennett stories out there and to see I don't have everything, this is the only one I have.

However, to prove that these stories are truly here, there and everywhere, a quick search turned up 2 other Blast Bennett stories. Here's another one from Weird # 15. Not nearly as good as the one from # 2 alas ...

42857-BBN1.jpg.abc72d2e99add13b5716ab2a8588ca43.jpg

42858-BBN2.jpg.0eb6f06b587b5ffd6c2fbc1015c813fd.jpg

42859-BBN3.jpg.9e782a8512b7aaba3a505328def5b9ca.jpg

42860-BBN4.jpg.831932112b23d0694599406957508d61.jpg

42861-BBN5.jpg.27df5e528a5ec574ba2df802f088ae98.jpg

42862-BBN6.jpg.558faeb55bbf6716031356a8a5ef5ca0.jpg

However, to prove that these stories are truly here, there and everywhere, a quick search turned up 2 other Blast Bennett stories. Here's another one from Weird # 15. Not nearly as good as the one from # 2 alas ...

I haven't read the story yet, but I think I prefer the story (visually) in # 15.

I haven't read the story yet, but I think I prefer the story (visually) in # 15.

:screwy:

Tell you what. I'll go buy a copy of Weird # 15 and trade you even for your copy of # 2. :grin:

(Now, I've got to read that # 15 story) ...

:screwy:

I think this is classic stuff from that era. :luhv:

I love the spaceships and the way that guy is drawn at the top of page 5.

42860-BBN4.jpg42861-BBN5.jpg

jessica biel... :cloud9:

Pamela Anderson... :cloud9:

JB is the "new" PA (past her prime, but still looks nice!)

Give me the 3 Jessicas'....Biel, Alba, Simpsons (yeah, I know!)

gator

Christina Aguilera :sumo:

(tsk)

hello--newbe in the the neighborhood and just seeing this post alone makes me feel that this is a better place like gator promised

jessica biel... :cloud9:

Pamela Anderson... :cloud9:

JB is the "new" PA (past her prime, but still looks nice!)

Give me the 3 Jessicas'....Biel, Alba, Simpsons (yeah, I know!)

gator

Christina Aguilera :sumo:

(tsk)

hello--newbe in the the neighborhood and just seeing this post alone makes me feel that this is a better place like gator promised

trust me, we are all pretty much "grown" up here :)

welcome !

gator