• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

attention eBay sellers!

3 posts in this topic

I hope I'm wrong.. but that seems to be exclusive to Store Sellers. I went to list some auctions and I saw this note:

From eBay:

When is it? Tuesday, August 5 between 00:00:01 PST and 23:59:59 PST

(12:00am plus one second and 11:59 pm plus 59 seconds on August 5, 2003)

What's the deal? This offer is exclusive to Store sellers. Whether you are an existing Store seller or you open a Store today, anyone with a Store that lists in Auctions or Fixed Price listings during the promotional period will receive a 50% credit on those listings! This will not be immediately reflected on the site. You will see a credit in the next two weeks.

What are the fees? Insertion fees for Auctions and Fixed Price listings are 50% off on the U.S. site (www.ebay.com) and on eBay motors non-vehicle listings for all Store sellers. All insertion fees for other listing formats, Final Value Fees and Optional Feature Fees including Featured Plus!, Galley, Scheduled Listings, Bold, etc. will still be charged their regular prices.