• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you could have any SS Book...

26 posts in this topic

If you could have any SS book, what would be? I mean anything! You can even raise the dead if you like for this one. wink.gif .....If you've accomplished this goal somehow, please explain the circumstances and post a pic if possible.

Mine: Detective Comics#27 signed by Bob Kane...oh boy. smile.gif

-Issa

Action Comics #1

by Siegel and Shuster

thumbsup2.gif

If I could raise the dead I would get Amazing Spiderman 129 9.8 signed By Gil Kane, Ross Andru, Frank Giacoia, Dave Hunt, and I would also add the living guys like Gerry Conway, and John Romita. I would even have stan sign it.

If I could have any SS book it would be that.

Action Comics #1

by Siegel and Shuster

hail.gif....I would send it to Tiz to also get sketches on the book.

Never posted before but this was too funny not to quote. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Hey Tiz! hi.gif

can't believe I wasted my first post on Tiz foreheadslap.gifsorry.gifscrewy.gif

If I could raise the dead I would get Amazing Spiderman 129 9.8 signed By Gil Kane, Ross Andru, Frank Giacoia, Dave Hunt, and I would also add the living guys like Gerry Conway, and John Romita. I would even have stan sign it.

What!? You can't? I thought you were like the re-animator or something? poke2.gif

What!? You can't? I thought you were like the re-animator or something? poke2.gif

Unfortunately I haven't figured out the whole reanimator thing as soon as I do I will be a SS god.

Unfortunately I haven't figured out the whole reanimator thing as soon as I do I will be a SS god.

You better hurray! Before someone else figures out a way before you! 893whatthe.gif