• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - History on the Message Board?

72 posts in this topic

BTW, how is talking about these message boards "off topic"?
I originally made it without OT, however I puyt it back in there as a just incase. 27_laughing.gif

Technically it isn't OT, since it';s about the boards in general.

Wowzer, talk about brand new smell in those pics!

Thanks for the pics Towards 893applaud-thumb.gif

We had a weeklys trivia contest where you could win free CGC vouchers (and you were able to cheat)...

There was almost no selling/buying on the boards..We all thought eBay was heaven

We had something called "the penalty box" which was like a strike, but cooler

Everybody could rate everybody else in the form of stars...you can imagine how well that went 27_laughing.gif

Complete tool, shill after shill, usually about pressing IIRC. you've been registered here just about as long as I have so you couldn't possibly have troubling remembering hammer eh? For a total jerk, he actually knew what he was talking about, which tends to anger me more 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif but he is still here

The first thing I can remember upon joining was learning that the word was really a sign of affection....and something about people always wanting someone else to PROVE IT!!!!!! . 27_laughing.gif

Oh and the water cooler was a nasty place full of vitriol and spite. Never have understood why someone would want to come on a comics boards and promote their politics??? ad nauseam tonofbricks.gif

Fuelman is using Bugaboo's dancing mouse in his sig line to call attention to the fact that Bug is still here with yet another shill account.

Sho 'nuff, that guy just won't go away... makepoint.gifwink.gif

893whatthe.gif
Oh come now......even the Card guys knew it was him. smirk.gif

Fuelman is using Bugaboo's dancing mouse in his sig line to call attention to the fact that Bug is still here with yet another shill account.

893whatthe.gif
That section is like ghost town

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

893whatthe.gif
We should go there and ask a lot of questions, then make them "Prove it". 27_laughing.gif

893whatthe.gif
We should go there and ask a lot of questions, then make them "Prove it". 27_laughing.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We had a weeklys trivia contest where you could win free CGC vouchers (and you were able to cheat)...

There was almost no selling/buying on the boards..We all thought eBay was heaven

Everybody could rate everybody else in the form of stars...you can imagine how well that went 27_laughing.gif

I liked the weekly trivia game. They should bring it back. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I liked the weekly trivia game. They should bring it back. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

1703221-freecgc.jpg

1703221-freecgc.jpg.604eca40c2e44d522b422942e54de893.jpg

He was the noblest of them all... he was:

Snizzenfixit. 736.jpg

Good ol' snizz... cloud9.gif

I remember..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...The forums being a close knit (tiny) community such as when we chipped in to buy Joanna a VCR ...The forum flame wars using greamlins of which none were available here....The astonishingly witty Lighthouse threads....Greggy actually usings words and stuff....

Man...those were the dayz.... cloud9.gif