• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oooo... Captain America #10

8 posts in this topic

Has this guy been smoking out of my bong??? punk-kiffa.gif

Discover what many other collectors already know—

The story in a coverless $900 copy of All-Star #3 is the same story as in a Near Mint $150,000 copy.

Coverless comics represent an incredible value to the reading collector and (ironically) completeists

And how th frick can you prove it was a cap #10 book??...it could have been any timley for that month.

And how th frick can you prove it was a cap #10 book??...it could have been any timley for that month.

Obviously it is late, since that didn't even occur to me shocked.gif!

I was just surprised/wondering if CGC would put a Poor grade on it or LTAO.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Has this guy been smoking out of my bong??? punk-kiffa.gif

Discover what many other collectors already know—

The story in a coverless $900 copy of All-Star #3 is the same story as in a Near Mint $150,000 copy.

Coverless comics represent an incredible value to the reading collector and (ironically) completeists

Correct me if I'm wrong..but isn't that the back cover to Cap. #11 ... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif