• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What up to all the freaks and geeks?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

5 posts in this topic

How's everyone doin?

Now's the time to give me [!@#%^&^] on the FF 27 I just won - LOVE that book!!!!! 1st Dr. Strange crossover, hard to find very old FF book in 9.4 - OH YEAH!!!!!!

Bring it on Greggy!!

Did I miss your birthday - HAPPY B-DAY!!!

What's the latest with everyone? Work, comics, girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands, kids, movies???

I haven't bought a new comic in months - been chained to my desk during the day. What's good out there? Is the rest of the Hush storyline worth getting? I have issues 608-613. What about the new Punisher mini - Born I think it's called?

And what about Supreme Power and 1602? When do they come out?

greggy is ugly.

How's everyone doin?

Now's the time to give me [!@#%^&^] on the FF 27 I just won - LOVE that book!!!!! 1st Dr. Strange crossover, hard to find very old FF book in 9.4 - OH YEAH!!!!!!

Bring it on Greggy!!

Did I miss your birthday - HAPPY B-DAY!!!

What's the latest with everyone? Work, comics, girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands, kids, movies???

I haven't bought a new comic in months - been chained to my desk during the day. What's good out there? Is the rest of the Hush storyline worth getting? I have issues 608-613. What about the new Punisher mini - Born I think it's called?

And what about Supreme Power and 1602? When do they come out?

greggy is ugly.

Huh? You overpaid on another book? At least it's not a DC because you skew the whole friggin' market with your offers!

BTW....what crappy Marvels are you going to dump now that you overspent...AGAIN? confused-smiley-013.gif

Glad you could pop in...nothing like catching up on some forum reading...a lot of good stuff going on...HUSH is Bat-hombre or Bat-mite and Born kicks arse because ***spoiler warining*** the Punisher shoots someone tongue.gif27_laughing.gif

BTW if you need any of the Hush books and or Born 1 and 2, PM me. You're my boy, BLUE!!!