• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM B&B 28's

9 posts in this topic

sorry for the small scans they are a bit old and the books are now slabbed so I cannot easily get better ones.

So what do you want grading opinions for? confused-smiley-013.gif

Is this meant to be one of those guess the cgc grade threads?

actually they were graded by the other guy(s).

I took the lower graded one to my LCS and he mistook it for CGC as he had never even heard of PGX. But then again he does not deal in slabbed material. I think he only has one CGC book in the store. He has been in business for probably 20 years, and he told me that he would not want slabbed books

they had them @ 6.0 an 4.5 respectively. I guess I should be thrilled since I have the top 2 on their census confused-smiley-013.gif

For the guys across the street, that's about inline with their standard.

my old scanner was a bit off so as a part of finishing the scan I had to adjust the brightness.

I just looked at the book though the slab and it does appear grayish blue, but not blue as in this scan. The concensus of the dealer I showed the book to was that with the spine split it was more like a 4.0 and not a 4.5