• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Captain America #193 (Really need some help)

23 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to post the name of the online dealer that I ordered this comic from if the situation was resolved to my satisfaction. However, the dealer chose to refund the cost of this comic (minus the shipping costs) instead of replacing it with a copy in the condition they advertised (VF).

AND

I sent Lone Star Comics a link to this post, and it looks like I've been black balled. As luck would have it, I wasn't going to order from them again anyway.

Hello Paul,

Instead of a credit to your online account, we are issuing a refund of

$3.80 to your credit card today. Please give the refund 4 - 6 business

to post to your account, and you are welcome to still keep the book.

However, considering your attitude, we will not be able to do any

further business with you. Please do not place any further orders with

us.

So the comic cost you $3.80 and that is what you are complaining about with a VF and what you got?

If that is the case and I understand it correctly...why make such a huge deal about this and post it publicly AND send the dealer the link to your post? While it wasn't as advertised...It's still $3.80.

Maybe I'm missing something and if I am I apologize in advance. hm

I have traded several thousand $ worth of comics with them and found them pleasant and willing to fix any problems.

Why did you post in a 39 month old thread? There is a current thread right now about the seller. I think a link to this thread would have been plenty, if it's relevant.