• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OWL Card: Is this the example by which page quality is determined?

5 posts in this topic

Are these the color renditions by which page quality is determined by CGC and/or dealers when grading? I don't see cream to off white? Is there a more detailed card out there that has more color example options? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OWLcard.jpg

Are these the color renditions by which page quality is determined by CGC and/or dealers when grading? I don't see cream to off white? Is there a more detailed card out there that has more color example options? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OWLcard.jpg

I remember that thing...I used to keep it right next to my stack of Fortress's, while talking to my girlfriend on my CB radio and watching 21 Jump Street

OWLcard.jpg

I remember that thing...I used to keep it right next to my stack of Fortress's, while talking to my girlfriend on my CB radio and watching 21 Jump Street

Were you wearing your Members Only jacket?

Ze-

OWLcard.jpg

yah, that OWL card is no longer used as CGC has set some new standards...