• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181...

272 posts in this topic

What's the market like on low grade readers of this book? are the days of sub 100 beaters a thing of the past? have reprints and such, but I'm thinking in another 20 years even the low grade copies of it will be worth money, the way some SA keys are now. confused-smiley-013.gif

A 9.9 Hulk 181??? - I don't even want to speculate on how much that book would sell for. YIKES! 893whatthe.gif

If it was me I'd probably unload it and buy a nice 9.6 copy and use the mountains of proceeds from the sale to buy other books. The 9.8 on Pedigree's site is asking $21,000.

A 9.9 Hulk 181??? - I don't even want to speculate on how much that book would sell for. YIKES! 893whatthe.gif

"That's a tough question. In the past couple of months we have received two serious offers for the 9.9. One offer was a set of Hulk 180, 181, 182 all graded in 9.8 along with cash and the other offer was for $60k cash. The owner of the 9.9 turned down both of the offers. We have no clue what he wants for the book but we relay any and all serious offers."

from an old thread.

That was me below... no dice.

The book is owned by a fellow who was associated with IdealCollectibles 5-6 years ago. We communicated directly for a little while 2-3 years back, but I don't believe he wants his ownership of the book to be common knowledge. Either way, I don't believe he is interested, nor in need of cash enough, to sell.

"...One offer was a set of Hulk 180, 181, 182 all graded in 9.8 along with cash"