• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got my first modern splash page. Steve Epting CA

6 posts in this topic

Typically I would put this into the this week in your collection thread, but I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see why I had all those sales inthe comic book marketplace. I basicly like silver-early copper art but when I saw this piece for sale I had to have it. My budget for my collections are such that if I want something I have to sell something I want less. I love the realism and shadowing in this piece. Plus I have collected Captain America since about 81' and this lastest run has been some of the best writting and art I have seen in years so I now own a piece of it. I would like to thank everyone who bought of me in the boards again and look for more sales in the future I have about 2,000 more books I just put into the cull boxes to sell for art. So here it is Steve Epting Captain America #20 page 18

cloud9.gif

ca20.jpg

There is at least one more Epting page I want. It has the Winter Soldier in it, a 'new' character that I think is good. I just got to figure out which comics to sell first that people will buy. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I also have two "fun" art pages on the way a 70's ghost rider page and a Warlock page nothing like this but fun to own.