• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*WANTED* sandman 8 variant

10 posts in this topic

as posted in the LXGmen thread:

i've been looking for sandman 8 variant karen berger article, anybody has a NM copy for sale? please PM me if you do and maybe we can work something out. acclaim.gif

thanks in advance,

pimpy

I am with you on this one Supa'. I have looked for this book as well, and it is not easy to come by. The number 8's listed on eBay never state which version the book is. When I ask the seller I get one of two responses: "No, this copy has an editorial by Kahn" or the every popular "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Let me know if you find one.

I was considering selling some of my books off, but then I went out of town and found a huge gap in my collection which is now filled ,that I am probably going to keep them. My "Sandman #8" does look awesome, graded CGC 9.4 WHITE PAGES, IT WAS VERY HARD TO FIND AS LIKE MOST OF YOU SAY, MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VARIANT AND REGULAR VERSIONS!!!

Any idea of what on in 9.4 would go for?

I was considering selling some of my books off, but then I went out of town and found a huge gap in my collection which is now filled ,that I am probably going to keep them. My "Sandman #8" does look awesome, graded CGC 9.4 WHITE PAGES, IT WAS VERY HARD TO FIND AS LIKE MOST OF YOU SAY, MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE VARIANT AND REGULAR VERSIONS!!!

Are you HAVING TROUBLE REGULATING the sound of YOUR VOICE?

I think it's a CAPS lock problem after he hit it for CGC and forgot to take it off afterwards

I think it's a CAPS lock problem after he hit it for CGC and forgot to take it off afterwards

>sigh< Darth, that was an Austin Powers reference! Helllooooooo, is this thing on? confused-smiley-013.gif