• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out this e-bay sellers' grading skills.

38 posts in this topic

Ooops, I screwed that up and let me try again. sorry.gif
Noob

hater.

No help or directions and just a bunch of name calling to this computer illiterate fool or in your words 893censored-thumb.gif Noob

Fazy, click on the URL link below your reply screen...cut and paste the web address into the new window, click ok, then type in whatever dialogue you want to have showin and click ok again.

OK 893censored-thumb.gif noob? poke2.gif

Thank you Roy!! At least there's one gentleman in the bunch. hail.gifangel.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

Thanks Greggy you 893censored-thumb.gif

aside from "smoke crack" and its variants, this might be the most oft-used quote in the entire history of the boards

Thanks Greggy you 893censored-thumb.gif

aside from "smoke crack" and its variants, this might be the most oft-used quote in the entire history of the boards

I thought it was "What colour are greggy's short shorts?"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Batman-Superman-Worl...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hard to believe it might have worked. Thanks Greggy you 893censored-thumb.gif

No OAAW for you 893censored-thumb.gif

I gave up trying to buy books off of you and you don't like my "payday" style.

You're still one of my favorite board members for some strange reason. flowerred.gif

confused.gif Who said that I didn't like you payday style? confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

Speaking of, emot-350.gif

look what I won from ol' anvilheart today

more than one *spoon* bid on this POS

Not quite a VF...., makepoint.gif

But I got another cool paratrooper cover, even if it is in "apparent" G condition. confused-smiley-013.gif

cloud9.gif

Which grade is the most abused on E-bay?

I'd offer the most abused grade is GD. Any eBay seller who tries to use the OS system and says their comics are in GD condition usually means the cover is falling off, pages are missing, or the issue has been submerged in a flood somewhere in it's lifetime...

Jim

I don't know what's worse about that listing: That he says it is a vf or that he posts like 10 pics that clearly show chucks missing, crippled spine, brown paper...dang

Don't let that one slip by, my guess is it would have trouble getting a 5.0 CGC

I don't know what's worse about that listing: That he says it is a vf or that he posts like 10 pics that clearly show chucks missing, crippled spine, brown paper...dang

Don't let that one slip by, my guess is it would have trouble getting a 5.0 CGC

He's obviously an honest overgrader 27_laughing.gif

Didn't you look at the scan??? confused-smiley-013.gif

Speaking of, emot-350.gif

look what I won from ol' anvilheart today

more than one *spoon* bid on this POS

Not quite a VF...., makepoint.gif

But I got another cool paratrooper cover, even if it is in "apparent" G condition. confused-smiley-013.gif

cloud9.gif

OK - here is the dirty - apparently can't package either - manilla envelope, one piece cardboard in loose with bagged comic and backing board. No fragile/do not bend stamps, but successfully fooled the p.o. by no stamps confused-smiley-013.gif as no shipping damage. Oh - and one of my personal pet peeves - a backing board and bag so filthy I had to wash my hands after touching them.

1716255-ssws75pkg.jpg

front cover

1716255-ssws75.jpg

back cover 1716255-ssws75bc.jpg

Water stains, chunks missing - all seems to me in order for F / VF grade - 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmm....., should I get it CGC'd??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1716255-ssws75bc.jpg.ef4c6e3b21469611585038f5b43b4ced.jpg