• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who has the most sigs on one book,

17 posts in this topic

it's probably that Superman/Batman tribute issue, or maybe the Avengers finale issue.

personally, i wouldnt go for more than 3-4 sigs on a book. the cover can only take so much!

I have 13 with a 9.8, but not the most...comes down to how many people they can fit on the label, not how many signatures a witness can get on a book!

There are some out there being graded right now that might break whatever the record is currently

I have a Paradise Comics Con program book thats got 15 sigs on it yay.gif

whoa. you mean you have a book with 13 signatures? what book? any pictures?

Jon has the other cover to this

SupermanBatman26.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Love that cover cloud9.gif

I have that book and have added 2 more sigs to it. Also has a 9 sig Heroes against hunger

I'm not sure if this counts in this thread. It's not CGC'd but I have 25 signatures on and in my Marvel "Heroes" book, first printing. Most of the sigs are on the artists page. The cover has Stan Lee, Alex Ross, & Joe Quesada. The coolest signature is a personal sticky note from Alex Sinclair to Frank Miller. I don't have Frank Miller's yet.............but I will show him the note when I do get it! Another really cool sig is on page 57. Mark McKenna signed it and also his friend Officer Mike White, who he actually used as a model for the pic. He is the officer with the #50 badge.

The rest of the Signatures are as follows: Neal Adams, Tim Bradstreet, Kurt Busiek, Dennis Calero, Sean Chen, Paul Dini, Neil Gaiman, Joe Kubert, Jim Lee, David Mack, Todd McFarlane, Mike Mckone, Stuart Moore, George Perez, John Romita Sr, Steve Rude, Gail Simone, Kevin Smith, & JH Williams............and counting

1713516-P8130028.JPG.126a8b8a434f9381f44e5a2beb18147b.JPG