• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Get me to a snipery!

28 posts in this topic

...nothing beats the thrill of doing it by hand in the last 3 seconds,...but then again I have no life,...

That's nice that you are comfortable with the confession, but not sure anyone really wants to know that....,

That was funkin funny!! sign-funnypost.gif

I've been using esteal.com. Works pretty good and is currently all free. Although they did fail to manage the DST change for a couple days! Christo_pull_hair.gif

Also I tried gixen.com. Currently free and says they intend to stay free. Only catch is that unless you put up a link to their website then the max you can have set up at one time is 10 snipes, but that's usually not much of a problem.

i saw the title of the thread and thought you were talking vasectomy.

27_laughing.gif That would be a snip-ery.

I'm over my frustration now. But next time some sweet bronze bat come along on eBay, I'll probably snipe.

The money not spent due to this auction loss will likely go to some nice GGA on Heritage. All is not lost.