• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oldtimer

54 posts in this topic

I'm just an old timey comic guy....from before when most of you were born!!!

True of anyone else but me.

Welcome to the board. Anytime you want to talk old comic feel free. There's enough of us around that are interested in the wistful yearnings of the past. We wouldn't be in this hobby if we weren't.

Hi billy!

I had Japanese food for lunch today. Tonight I will watch American Idol.

Welcome to the boards.

I had a Subway sub. My girlfriend thinks I'm weird because I like cucumber on my meatball sub.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA omg, the thoughts running through my head.

I like cucumber on my meatball

Don't you think that might be a wee bit too much information.

Hi new guy. Welcome. Many people on these boards have a very juvenile sense of humor, including me it appears. However, if you stick around you will find that many people also have a wealth of knowledge and some great comic related stories. Unfortunately, that does not include me, especially the wealth of knowledge part.

It sounds like you may have some good stories yourself. I'm looking forward to hearing them.

Welcome to the boards! I think you'll find the board spans a great deal more ages than you probably imagine. You can pick out most of the younger folk because we talk about American Idol and what we ate for lunch with random people testing the waters on the boards. That said, most of us love hearing stories of times before we were able to collect. Stick around and make sure and poke around the silver age and golden age forums as well if you happen to like books of those eras.