• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your favorite BACK covers?

84 posts in this topic

I bet this would be a great candidate to replace the words with your own. I can think of a few funny ones.

I was bored...and a bit inebriated...

IMAGE DELETED

Edit: Alright, I sobered up and realized how lame that was foreheadslap.gif

this was a back cover I saw on one of the New Avengers sketch variants on ebay a long time ago. i liked the sketch on the back so much, i saved the pic:

capbackcoverfz5.jpg

it's interesting how alot of sketch variants these days have all white back covers, sans the ads

this is my most hated cover. It seems to be on the back of about 50% of SA covers

FantasticFour045b.jpg

Yup, I always wondered why Sean Connery was drawing comics when he shouldve been saving the world!

My favorite back covers are all from undergrounds and Gold Keys. There are so many great ones, it is hard to narrow the choice. So, here are a few:

Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers #1

FreakBros1back.jpg

And finally, the Victor Moscoso psychedelic back to Zap Comix #4 (the front looks similar, except it depicts Mr. Peanut, rather than Mr. You Know What):

Zap4back.jpg