• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade!

22 posts in this topic

I'm getting sick of his dog-[!@#%^&^] showing up in my searches. But he'll never go away because the current Ebay system just dosen't work in weeding out criminals and deuch-bags(sp?).

I'm getting sick of his dog-[!@#%^&^] showing up in my searches.

One guy that turns up, polluting my searches is wallyworld comics - he places the word "VARIANT" in all his descriptions at the end even if they are regular editions? GRanted I won one true MArvel price variant from him, but really now frown.gif

This sucks...as does the deceptive "CGC NM" in the title, but the description identifies it as a 9.2 NM- or 9.0 VF/NM. The only thing worse than the lack of a grade in the title is the ole bait and switch! mad.gif

This sucks...as does the deceptive "CGC NM" in the title, but the description identifies it as a 9.2 NM- or 9.0 VF/NM. The only thing worse than the lack of a grade in the title is the ole bait and switch! mad.gif

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=229665&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

Privite auctions:

You can only email bidders and sellers if you are one of the two. gossip.gif

So, on private auctions, you can only email the seller to ask a question about their auction AFTER you've already placed a bid on it??? confused.gif

Okay....hooooold on a minute... there's something about comics, auctions and eBay that Bug *doesn't* know?!? Stop the presses!!!!!!!! blush.gif

Okay....hooooold on a minute... there's something about comics, auctions and eBay that Bug *doesn't* know?!? Stop the presses!!!!!!!! blush.gif

I've never bid on a private auction. But it doesn't seem to make sense that you can't email the seller to ask him a question about the item unless you bid on it first. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Isn't the whole point of being able to email questions to sellers so you can decide whether you want to bid on it or not?

Isn't the whole point of being able to email questions to sellers so you can decide whether you want to bid on it or not?

Obviously not. Use of the ebay mail system can be broken down into 50% spam buyers with your junk when you see them or the 2nd high bidder "overpaying" for stuff, or 50% harass the seller about how inaccurate his listing is and how overgraded his POS items are smile.gif