• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tired Of Keyword Spamming? Fight Back!

28 posts in this topic

Yea Greggy. If enough people contact Ebay, then he'll probably get booted off, or will quit keyword spamming so we all don't have to click on his misleading auctions. You can either take 2 seconds of your time to help out, or you can blow me you freakin' ! mad.gif

Yea Greggy. If enough people contact Ebay, then he'll probably get booted off, or will quit keyword spamming so we all don't have to click on his misleading auctions. You can either take 2 seconds of your time to help out, or you can blow me you freakin' ! mad.gif
Bitter bitter bitter...get over it! Maybe if you stop bidding on auctions solely to leave negative feedback minutes after the auction, you would have your other eBay accounts! confused-smiley-013.gif

You can either take 2 seconds of your time to help out, or you can blow me you freakin' ! mad.gif

that's not a tough choice for the gregster.......he would rather blow you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah....maybe you'll be less bitter! tongue.gif

You can either take 2 seconds of your time to help out, or you can blow me you freakin' ! mad.gif

that's not a tough choice for the gregster.......he would rather blow you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah....maybe you'll taste less bitter! tongue.gif

Taste less bitter than whom, BJ Boy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

Yeah....maybe you'll taste less bitter! tongue.gif

Taste less bitter than whom, BJ Boy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jess after one of your pandering sessions? confused.gif

BTW....nice try on the edit! smirk.gif