• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO ARE YOU FIGHTING WITH?

42 posts in this topic

Ha! I'll defer the 'fighting' notation and in place use 'discussing' with the ebay comics chatboard...the recent public statements regarding CGC using Overstreet grading standards, the new label, and some questionable grading on books and the appearance of some form of collusion between CGC/Heritage just has that entire board up and flying their black helicopters. They are also convinced that interiors are not being checked among other things. I'm not a CGC cheerleader but I do have a problem with unsubstantiated statements regarding CGC. Of course CGC appears to be their own worst enemy at times... confused-smiley-013.gif

Ha! I'll defer the 'fighting' notation and in place use 'discussing' with the ebay comics chatboard...the recent public statements regarding CGC using Overstreet grading standards, the new label, and some questionable grading on books and the appearance of some form of collusion between CGC/Heritage just has that entire board up and flying their black helicopters. They are also convinced that interiors are not being checked among other things. I'm not a CGC cheerleader but I do have a problem with unsubstantiated statements regarding CGC. Of course CGC appears to be their own worst enemy at times... confused-smiley-013.gif

These statements will remain "unsubstantiated" so long as there is money to be made by collectors flipping CGC-graded books.