• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to kiss some Paradise Butt

77 posts in this topic

Thanks!

Yes l want to thank everyone for the very nice words we try to make sure everyone is happy with the CGC experience 893applaud-thumb.gif

Well as much as I want to make a snarky comment and say something totally ridiculous Kudos to Peter and Doug for putting up with my weekly visits Dropping book after book on them.

Kudos to both of you

Not fake.

If it was signed on March 29th 2007 how was it graded and back in hands do fast?

Unless date is off?

Sam. It's not a fake, and the date isn't off. Walkthrus and Expresses should be done by now.

Not fake.

If it was signed on March 29th 2007 how was it graded and back in hands do fast?

Unless date is off?

Sam. It's not a fake, and the date isn't off. Walkthrus and Expresses should be done by now.

thanks for correcting me Kevin/

I didnt realize it could be done so fast.

My apologies to anyone who I inadvertently slammed.

We put the ASM 252 9.8 SS through same day/ walk through service , had it picked up from cgc and scanned and posted it, This is the 1st SS we have done in years so I hope it goes well ....... A big thanks goes out to Peter from Paradice Comics for putting the Stan Lee signing together

wasnt the date of the stan lee signing done by paradise on march 19? where was this book done on march 29?

We put the ASM 252 9.8 SS through same day/ walk through service , had it picked up from cgc and scanned and posted it, This is the 1st SS we have done in years so I hope it goes well ....... A big thanks goes out to Peter from Paradice Comics for putting the Stan Lee signing together

wasnt the date of the stan lee signing done by paradise on march 19? where was this book done on march 29?

Thats what was confusing me

Stan was too busy to sign them all on the 19th, so we arranged for an LA based Witness to visit Stan's office on the 29th to finish the remaining books and ship them to CGC.

I got half of my books back already, The two walk thru's arrived April 5th, and the express arrived April 12th. They all had a signing on March 29 th. The rest should be here before the end of the month. Ive been wanting to get them signed for years, it's been 30 years since I got to talk to Stan at a show. The last couple of times I went to a show he was going to attend he had to cancel, I didn't get to meet him at the NY show but it was nice to sit in at the panels he spoke at. When I read that Paradise was doing the signature signing I figured here's my chance. I just want to thank Peter , Kevin ,and everybody for making it happen. Im real pleased with how the grades came back: Amazing Fantasy #15 cgc 3.5, ASM #1 cgc 3.5, ASM # 2 cgc 9.2. ASM #3 cgc 9.0, ASM #4 cgc 8.5, ASM #5 cgc 7.5, ASM #6 cgc 8.5, ASM #7 cgc 9.6, ASM #8 cgc 9.4, ASM #9 cgc 9.2, ASM #10 cgc 9.2, ASM #11 cgc 8.0, ASM #12 cgc 9.0, ASM #13 cgc 8.0, ASM #14 cgc 9.4, ASM #15 cgc 9.4 . Now to get more insurance.

It was our pleasure getting them done for you. I'll admit after I saw how beautiful the condition of your books were I was a little nervous. They were fun to admire as I was getting them ready though.

Glad you're happy with everything.

Peter Dixon

Paradise Comics

It was our pleasure getting them done for you. I'll admit after I saw how beautiful the condition of your books were I was a little nervous. They were fun to admire as I was getting them ready though.

Glad you're happy with everything.

Peter Dixon

Paradise Comics

Can't wait until I get my books back! oh man oh man oh man

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

There were just over 500 items submitted for Stan to sign, including hardcovers, posters/prints and t-shirts.

I think that that for customer privacy concerns we probably shouldn't comment on what the most valuable books submitted for this signing were.