• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Group shot pics....

284 posts in this topic

A small tribute to Alex Toth

AllAmericanToth.jpg

Some amazing group shots posted so far!!!!! Keep 'em coming!

Here are a few of mine. I think most of these have been posted in other threads at some point. These are all the best group shots I could still find on my computer that I've put together over the last few years. I don't still have all these books in my collection (I wish) frown.gif But I do still have some. Anyway I thought they would be fun to see all in one place.

MarvelMystery1through10.jpg

Planets1.jpg

Planets3.jpg

Timelygroupshot.jpg

SAMarvels2.jpg

AAF15pic2.jpg

Hulk181pic2.jpg

Keyspic.jpg

AAAAXmenSpidey.jpg

AAAAkeys.jpg

AAAAHulkFF.jpg

AAAAeverything.jpg

AAAAAWolverine1s.jpg

AA5Comics.jpg

groupshot2.jpg

Largegroupshot.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gif

i think i've just seen the most ridiculous comic collections ever! it's like comic book heaven, only not (because those aren't mine!)

i can't believe that what i've seen is actually owned by a single individual! crazy crazy crazy

i am truly in awe

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Some amazing group shots posted so far!!!!! Keep 'em coming!

Here are a few of mine. I think most of these have been posted in other threads at some point. These are all the best group shots I could still find on my computer that I've put together over the last few years. I don't still have all these books in my collection (I wish) frown.gif But I do still have some. Anyway I thought they would be fun to see all in one place.

MarvelMystery1through10.jpg

Planets1.jpg

Planets3.jpg

Timelygroupshot.jpg

SAMarvels2.jpg

AAF15pic2.jpg

Hulk181pic2.jpg

Keyspic.jpg

AAAAXmenSpidey.jpg

AAAAkeys.jpg

AAAAHulkFF.jpg

AAAAeverything.jpg

AAAAAWolverine1s.jpg

AA5Comics.jpg

groupshot2.jpg

Largegroupshot.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gif

ok,where is the good stuff? poke2.gif

Miracle Man!

i read the article they had in Wizard about him, and am interested in getting a tpb or collection for that.

probably not possible though, eh?

Actually, not so hard if you're just trying to pick up a nice raw set. Much harder if you're trying to pick up a slabbed set in 9.8. The series is definitely worth reading. Alan Moore at the height of his powers.

Miracle Man!

i read the article they had in Wizard about him, and am interested in getting a tpb or collection for that.

probably not possible though, eh?

Your only hope is that Gaiman and McFarlane settle the lawsuit someday. The TPBs themselves go for crazy money. I only need a #15 to have the run of regular issues and it's driving me crazy Christo_pull_hair.gif

I've posted this in the SA forum before, but was inspired to re-post it here by RHG's "A Few of My Favorite Things" thread in the GA forum.

Here is my "grail":

SilverGirl2-1.jpg