• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men

9 posts in this topic

Okay get your glasses on. Are they on?

Okay then. Have fun.

Book #1: X-men #14

PGMX14.jpg

PGMX14bc.jpg

Book #2: X-Men #26

PGMX26fc.jpg

PGMX26bc.jpg

Book #3: X-Men #34

PGMX34FC.jpg

PGMX34BC.jpg

popcorn.gifjuggle.gifsleeping.gif

not liking the covers (b or f) of the 14, giving the second book the benefit of the doubt on pq, but it looks solid and the third one looks pretty clean. Not BAD books by any means, but many small 'problems' hold them back (crease here and there, dirt, etc).

God I love xmen. Thanks for the post

Don't hold back. I found a big ol stack of X-Men in my fo' sale pile the other day so I thought I would let you guys (and gals) cut your teeth on em.

Agreed, the #14 is beat!

That is one rusty looking BC on the XM14 893whatthe.gif

Foxing to this degree is as bad as severe staining, regardless of structure and apparent positives, I'll go 3.5 sumo.gif

The two other books look pretty nice - are all three brothers? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif or is #14 an adopted child? insane.gif

The scanner really lit up the foxing. It actually looks about half that bad in person. I think it just made what is there look darker. Some of it is not obvious to the naked eye. I had it pegged around VG also.

When I took it out of the bag the board had an impressive off gassing "halo" on it grin.gif

Plus you can't lose with that wonderful old comic smell that really wafts out of the nastiest of books.

The two other books look pretty nice - are all three brothers? or is #14 an adopted child?

Much like Angelina Jolie's family unit, none of these books are related by blood. insane.gif