• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this normal on 9.6's?

31 posts in this topic

I was looking at the back of my 9.6 ASM 300 and i was wondering if it was ok for 9.6's to be miss cut like this book was. This book was graded as a 9.6 but as you can see next to the arrow the book seems to have higher cut pages twords the front of the book.. is this common in the printing of this book and not taken off for?

Any knowledge on the matter is appreciated!

topofmybook.jpg

I'm sorry, I hate to do this. The word you are attempting to use it 'towards'. As in 'The move towards the light.'

On to your question. CGC does not downgrade the cut of a book from the printer as long as the edges are sharp and the corners are square. There have plenty of miscut books that receive 9.8s.

I'm sorry, I hate to do this. The word you are attempting to use it 'towards'. As in 'The move towards the light.'

On to your question. CGC does not downgrade the cut of a book from the printer as long as the edges are sharp and the corners are square. There have plenty of miscut books that receive 9.8s.

Well im from Texas and in Texas we say twords...

Ok there is really no excuse for my bad grammar

boo.gif

that's good to know!

I'm sorry, I hate to do this. The word you mistakenly omitted is "been." As in: there have been plenty of miscut books that recieve 9.8s.

sumo.gif

devil.gif

I'm sorry, I hate to do this. The word you mistakenly omitted is "been." As in: there have been plenty of miscut books that recieve 9.8s.

sumo.gif

devil.gif

sorry.gif

Have never heard thecollector use the word twords confused-smiley-013.gif

and you never will. Poor grammer can be overlooked from time to time but misspelling a simple word is unacceptable

A simple word?

You mean like "grammar"?

27_laughing.gif

sumo.gif

devil.gif

well, he also swung and missed on the word he placed before 'towards,' so he is one away from a grammatical strikeout on that one post