• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

OK, as promised, here's some books that I'm astonished didn't move first time out. frown.gif Maybe the right people weren't checking in at the right time, maybe they weren't the right purchase at that time...or maybe I'm just deluded. insane.gif Bottomline, they're seriously sweet and I'm giving them a bit more exposure. thumbsup2.gif

Incredible Hulk #102

VF (8.0)

$135

This one almost had me crying. In hand, it seriously feels newsstand fresh with a silk-smooth, fully-glossed cover, bright whites to cover and interior pages, and a real suppleness. Edges are sharp, as are corners, and it looks and feels a hell of a lot better than the technical grade. The problem is obviously the stressing in the logo box, but this is not a tear. It looks like a sharp object...a pair of scissors, maybe...has been dropped point down. frown.gif

Hopefully the scans are good enough to get some of that quality across. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

IncredibleHulk102.jpg

IncredibleHulk102Back.jpg