• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

smile.gif

Yeah...between this and the #300, I may have to change my name to SpideyKeys... tongue.gif

But it's not a 9.8.... sorry.gif

The shame! The shame! insane.gif

Since I have your ear, Nick, just wanted to say that even though I haven't bought from you before, I've immensely enjoyed watching your sales threads over the last few months. Figured I'd end up with one of your nice books sooner or later! thumbsup2.gif

smile.gif

Yeah...between this and the #300, I may have to change my name to SpideyKeys... tongue.gif

But it's not a 9.8.... sorry.gif

The shame! The shame! insane.gif

Since I have your ear, Nick, just wanted to say that even though I haven't bought from you before, I've immensely enjoyed watching your sales threads over the last few months. Figured I'd end up with one of your nice books sooner or later! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks a lot, Jon. flowerred.gif I've actually thoroughly enjoyed doing it. I've spent a couple of years selling via eBay, but there's just not one-tenth of the pleasure doing it there as there is here. thumbsup2.gif

So, in case you didn't know, I got the books from you and very, very happy. Thank you. Secondly, does anyone know when these Mark Jeweller's inserts for the DC books came out, were they in all DC books during this time, also did any other inserts come packed with DC comics?

Thanks Nick!! Great books, once again!

Andy

Aaaaarrrgh, the early Avengers books are finally on the way and I'm already having to sell the house and car to pay what I already owe you makepoint.gif. tonofbricks.gifinsane.giffrustrated.gif

Also add me to the list of people who find your sig line very distracting yay.gifdevil.gif