• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

Dude, your online emoticon thingy is still set at mad :mad:. Haven't you calmed down yet?

What the do you think!!!

:censored: :censored: son of a :censored: :censored: can just :censored: :censored:, and your :censored: donkey.

Dude, chill :shy:

What would Kelly say?

Dude, your online emoticon thingy is still set at mad :mad:. Haven't you calmed down yet?

What the do you think!!!

:censored: :censored: son of a :censored: :censored: can just :censored: :censored:, and your :censored: donkey.

What would Kelly say?

Hopefully 'I'm not sure my mouth's big enough'....

What the do you think!!!

What would Kelly say?

:o(tsk)lol:applause:

What the do you think!!!

What would Kelly say?

:o :o :o:makepoint:

Amazing Adventures #11

VF/NM (9.0)

$100

Please note that this is one of the infamous 'pence' copies....but it's sooooo sweet that I thought I'd list it anyway. :cloud9:

AmazingAdventures11.jpg

Pence shmence, this is a sweet book . . . :takeit:

--S.

Amazing Adventures #11

VF/NM (9.0)

$100

Please note that this is one of the infamous 'pence' copies....but it's sooooo sweet that I thought I'd list it anyway. :cloud9:

Pence shmence, this is a sweet book . . . :takeit:

--S.

That was my thinking entirely...I don't usually list any of the pence stuff here, but this one practically jumped out of the box at me!

Thanks, mate! :applause:

$8.57?

I'm getting him a paper bag, a 40, and sticking him out in the alley behind the hotel.

Then everyone'll know it's him!?!?!?!