• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

Alrightee....here we go with the 'clips'...

Number 1

Teaser1.jpg

Number 2

Teaser2.jpg

Number 3

Teaser3.jpg

Number 4

Teaser4.jpg

Number 5

Teaser5.jpg

Number 6

Teaser6.jpg

Number 7

Teaser7.jpg

Number 8

Teaser8.jpg

Number 9

Teaser9.jpg

Number 10

Teaser10.jpg

Don't forget, PM me the answers....don't post to the thread!!!!

i know three of them, but the additional publisher info kind of helps with the others...even though the palettes gave it away from the get go.

Lord only knows what that frigging blob is on 7. Well, Him and Nick to be accurate

i know three of them, but the additional publisher info kind of helps with the others...even though the palettes gave it away from the get go.

Lord only knows what that frigging blob is on 7. Well, Him and Nick to be accurate

Well, 7 is one of the toughies...slightly obscure title, but certainly not an obscure artist.

Six of them have been guessed, but the most by any one boarder is four so far. (thumbs u

Well, 7 is one of the toughies...slightly obscure title, but certainly not an obscure artist.

Six of them have been guessed, but the most by any one boarder is four so far. (thumbs u

:banana: :banana: :acclaim: :acclaim:

OK, the three covers that haven't been guessed yet are #5, #6 & #7

As a little bit of a clue, artists in order are Gil Kane, Sal Buscema and Neal Adams. (thumbs u

well, duh.

Gil Kane narrows it down a bit. he's done around 2000 covers. i've looked at about 1800 of them. whheeeeeee

As a little bit of a clue, artists in order are Gil Kane, Sal Buscema and Neal Adams. (thumbs u

well, duh.

Gil Kane narrows it down a bit. he's done around 2000 covers. i've looked at about 1800 of them. whheeeeeee

You are so clever :hail:

well, duh.

You are so clever :hail:

seriously, dude...i've looked at about 3000 covers today. no, i don't really have a life to speak of at the moment