• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

showcase-4 Strike

115 posts in this topic

yes, I am saying I am not 'off white pages'......ANY MORE.....and I also did not think my post was out of line.

893whatthe.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I have missed you Mica

Hey pal what's up. laugh.gif

So why do you think Arch let your original ID continue to roam? I'm guessing when he banned your shill he forgot about you yourself confused-smiley-013.gif

But oh well. No harm done. wink.gif Enjoy your time "out on bail" so to speak. poke2.gif

Keep on truckin thumbsup2.gif

So why do you think Arch let your original ID continue to roam? I'm guessing when he banned your shill he forgot about you yourself confused-smiley-013.gif

...because there is more to this story my man.......will update this thread shortly

to "clear" my name

...because there is more to this story my man.......will update this thread shortly

to "clear" my name

I will be waiting on pins and needles!

to "clear" my name

popcorn.gif

to "clear" my name

popcorn.gif

pins_needles.jpg

to "clear" my name

popcorn.gif

pins_needles.jpg

you_make_kitty_scared.jpg

to "clear" my name

It's my opinion, that shills ruin this forum. I will look forward to the update. popcorn.gif

sure it does. just click it. smile.gif

Still doesn't work...it's probably my crappy IE7...

Jim

Install Firefox. You'll never want to use IE ever again.

to "clear" my name

It's my opinion, that shills ruin this forum. I will look forward to the update. popcorn.gif
1729581-hulkbops.jpg

1729581-hulkbops.jpg.16cf6bdefacdac73a45cdc91da401018.jpg

sure it does. just click it. smile.gif

Still doesn't work...it's probably my crappy IE7...

Jim

Install Firefox. You'll never want to use IE ever again.

Is a Firefox a new internet browser? Never heard of it. I've been using Netscape because IE gets worse with each upgrade, but you can't see everything on Netscape. Half the links cause the browser to lock up on IE - hard to believe MS would release such a POS.

to "clear" my name

1729581-hulkbops.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

to "clear" my name

1729581-hulkbops.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh, you're back frown.gif

to "clear" my name

popcorn.gif

pins_needles.jpg

Miike's "Audition"!!! Nice 893applaud-thumb.gif