• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about adding books

3 posts in this topic

I'm new to the registry so I apologize if this question sounds stupid. But I'm trying to add a few of my books to the registry. Is there any way to add them individually instead of as part of a set? There are some books I was trying to add that aren't a part of any of the sets you can choose from. Is there a way to still add them?

Thanks!

I'm new to the registry so I apologize if this question sounds stupid. But I'm trying to add a few of my books to the registry. Is there any way to add them individually instead of as part of a set? There are some books I was trying to add that aren't a part of any of the sets you can choose from. Is there a way to still add them?

Thanks!

I think any book has to be part of a set to be added to the registry.

true, but I suspect part of the Collector Society 3.0 upgrade may allow for the "potential" for this functionality...although it is pure speculation on my part.

In any event, the functionality as it exists today doesn't allow for individual adds.