• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone going to Motor City Con?

38 posts in this topic

Also, if anyone is interested in getting in on some forum dinner action Sunday after the show, we'll probably end up going to Mongolian BBQ just a couple miles down the road from RFS. For those who have never enjoyed the experiance of all-you-can-eat stiry fry, it's definately some GOOD EATS!!! grin.gif

October and I were thinking of making the trip on Sunday...I'll keep you posted thumbsup2.gif

Hey Brad, let me know. Maybe I'll carpool with youse guys... yay.gif

Sounds good Stevo!!! As soon as I get confirmation from Andy, I'll let you know thumbsup2.gif

Confirmed. makepoint.gif

SaaaaWeeeeT!!!! Hey Drew, you think Win is up for a road trip????

I don't think he will be able to manage it, but Alan might.

I`ll be making my 1`st trip to Motor City since about `96 so hopefully it`ll be a great show -- I remember one show back in the mid-90`s -- we left Nashville with temperatures in the 70`s and in shorts but unloaded at the convention in snow flurries foreheadslap.gif -- thank goodness keeping up with the weather is so much easier now 27_laughing.gif

I`ll be making my 1`st trip to Motor City since about `96 so hopefully it`ll be a great show -- I remember one show back in the mid-90`s -- we left Nashville with temperatures in the 70`s and in shorts but unloaded at the convention in snow flurries foreheadslap.gif -- thank goodness keeping up with the weather is so much easier now 27_laughing.gif

Welcome to Detroit, where it can be 70 degrees in January, and have a Tiger game snowed out in May. 893whatthe.gif

October and I were thinking of making the trip on Sunday...I'll keep you posted thumbsup2.gif

Sounds good Stevo!!! As soon as I get confirmation from Andy, I'll let you know thumbsup2.gif

Confirmed. makepoint.gif

SaaaaWeeeeT!!!! Hey Drew, you think Win is up for a road trip????

I don't think he will be able to manage it, but Alan might.

Good to hear the ol' man is doin' well enough to join us grin.gif. If he can attempt to make it, I just might have a surprise for him..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

Dont forget to stop by my booth and say hello --- I`ll be set up with "Comic-City" and have a wall of autographed photos along with books -- plus I`m not called BigMike for nothing -- sumo.gifsumo.gif --- see you in a few days--Mike

Confirmed. makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif I have a biz trip this weekend to SF. But I'll be having dinner with His Royal Bannedness FFB headbang.gif

Sorry I'm miss Detroit!!!! frown.gif

Detroit, sadly, is a no-go this year for me too fellas frown.gif. Family obligations Christo_pull_hair.gif.

But I hope to see you all this year in Chicago thumbsup2.gif.

Brad

Yep, since Brad is....was....my ride, I won't be going either. Brad, you suck. makepoint.gif

I will be there all weekend at the CGC booth.

Well, maybe not all weekend. My potential rides home on Sunday bailed, so I had to return yesterday afternoon with the two guys that brought me down.

Well, maybe not all weekend. My potential rides home on Sunday bailed, so I had to return yesterday afternoon with the two guys that brought me down.

How was the weather when you guys went back? There was some insane raining during some parts of the ride back for me and my bro.

How was the weather when you guys went back? There was some insane raining during some parts of the ride back for me and my bro.

It wasn't bad at all, not much more than some light rain.