• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us Your Super-Hero Vehicle Lifting Covers!

12 posts in this topic

I've always liked these covers, and want to put a nice run together one day. I currently own 6 issues, but am sure there are plenty more out there, so please post away. It could be anything from lifting/throwing automobiles, trains and planes to carriages, motorcylcles and boats. I'm hoping to discover a few more that I haven't come across yet. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Here are a few of mine to start it out:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've always liked these covers, and want to put a nice run together one day. I currently own 6 issues, but am sure there are plenty more out there, so please post away. It could be anything from lifting/throwing automobiles, trains and planes to carriages, motorcylcles and boats. I'm hoping to discover a few more that I haven't come across yet. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I was wondering how you were progressing on this set. Haven't heard you mention it in ages. Lovely books. thumbsup2.gif

I was wondering how you were progressing on this set. Haven't heard you mention it in ages. Lovely books. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, but I've been progressing very slowly. frown.gif

I'm still looking for nice copies of Sensation Comics #20 and #64.

Here's a Samson-lifting-vehicle Fox high on my want list:

1733263-128_4_05.jpg

I have a feeling that once you sift through all of the other Superman knockoff characters from 1939-1942 or so, you'll come up with even more. I'll keep an eye out!

1733263-128_4_05.jpg.1f56c5bb3c40d72eb028324d1b492dbc.jpg